This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
Farmhouse sinks have experienced a major revival in recent years. The current market is flooded with various varieties, makes, and models – all with a large variety of specifications that can make the process of deciding which one is the perfect fit for your kitchen quite a challenge.
Worry not, however; in this article, we will take you through a selection of the very best farmhouse sinks made from stainless steel for your home, whatever your needs and requirements.
Whether it is a budget-friendly option or perhaps a more luxurious design and feel you are looking for, we’ve got the best farmhouse sink for you.
We do, however, have an overall winner- the Bokaiya Double Farmhouse Sink. With its cutting-edge features, sheer toughness, and affordability, this sink is certainly a cut above the rest.
If You’re in a Hurry – My Tops Picks at a Glance
What’s So Good about Farmhouse Sinks?
A farmhouse sink is a perfect addition to any kitchen, coming complete with everything from exciting and innovative designs complete with cutting-edge technology to space-saving complete workstations for hassle-free usage and more.
There really are lots of benefits to owning a farmhouse sink. One of the biggest is the large workspace these sinks provide, with bowls at a depth that can accommodate large pieces of crockery and other awkward kitchen implements.
They are also ergonomic. Being straightforward and comfortable to use, they could, in fact, actually help your back – no, really! Having a farmhouse sink means no countertop to lean over when you are doing your dishes, and owning one can even help improve posture.
Not only this, but farmhouse sinks make all those day-to-day kitchen tasks a more straightforward, enjoyable, and relaxing experience.
Stainless steel farmhouse sinks are also eco-friendly due to their recyclable material. These types of sinks are also less prone to damage than many other sinks.
A cast iron farmhouse sink, copper farmhouse sink, or even a fireclay sink will sometimes need professional repair if it stains. But, with a stainless steel farmhouse sink, this is rarely a problem. And, treated right, you can expect most farmhouse sinks made from stainless steel to last 30 years, sometimes even longer.
But, if you still aren’t quite convinced, or perhaps unsure of where how to begin to choose your brand new sink, take a look at our review list below, which is packed with helpful hints, tips, and expert advice on which sink will perfectly complement your home – or professional – kitchen.
The 10 Best Stainless Steel Sinks Reviews
- Durable Material, Stainless Steel Features : This 33 in...
- Workstation Farmhouse Sink: Stainless steel farmhouse sink...
- Unique Design : This 33 apron sink double bowl with X-shape...
Our top choice for the best overall sink is the Bokaiya Double Farmhouse Sink due to its wide variety of cutting-edge features and quality design.
It measures in at 33 x 22 x 10 inches and has a drain measuring at 3-1/2 inches, so your garbage can be taken care of with ease.
As well as this, the sink comes with noise reduction pads, which makes for a much quieter experience. It also uses anti-scratch technology, so you don’t have to worry about your pots and pans causing damage to the bowl whilst being cleaned.
It also won’t rust as it is water-repellant, so it’s incredibly long-lasting. In fact, there will be no trace of water whatsoever. This is thanks to the sink being created with durable material and anti-water residue properties.
There is also a built-in track for extra space optimization, and it comes complete with a grid to protect the most delicate crockery.
The sink is deep, so it has the capability to easily take care of even the largest of kitchen appliances, which can be thoroughly soaked and cleaned.
The Bokaiya even comes with a handy cutting board that can encompass the entire sink, meaning that if you don’t want to do your dishes, you can use the board to cover the entirety of the bowl.
Any surprise guests will never know!
- Noise Reduction – With its unique noise reduction technology, any sound is kept to a bare minimum.
- Space Saving – The chopping board can be used on top of the sink, so if you are short of space in your kitchen, this is a model you may wish to consider.
- Price – Far from being the priciest on our farmhouse sinks list, the Bokaiya Double Farmhouse Sink is affordable for those on a limited budget.
- Aesthetics – With its sleek modern design, this stainless steel sink may not suit every kitchen design.
- ✔【Perfect design】 Single large stainless steel sink...
- ✔【High quality material】 304 stainless steel material....
- ✔【Rugged and durable】 The inner tank of the farmhouse...
The budget-friendly spihig Stainless Steel Sink-cum-Workstation certainly does not disappoint, as it comes with many of the great features that the pricier models boast. Having just been released in June 2021, it has all the modern specifications that one would expect of a brand new model.
This single bowl kitchen sink comes complete with a drain and a drain net to make chores that bit simpler. It’s made from quality 304 stainless steel and is a good-sized sink at 30 x 18 x 10 inches, making it a good option for most family kitchens.
It has a tough anti-condensation coating which ensures it is long-lasting, and it also means it can easily withstand particularly hot or code temperatures.
The sink comes equipped with an X-shaped line on the base to allow a more effective flow, reducing the risk of clogging. This design also makes it especially straightforward to clean and maintain.
It can tackle most of the largest foodstuffs and kitchenware due to its deep dimensions.
This sink is tough – it will easily resist most wear and tear, so it won’t need replacing anytime soon and comes with beautifully rounded edges and no sharp corners, making it family safe.
If money is tight, or you don’t want to spend too much, the spihig is a great option.
- Noise Reduction – The spihig comes complete with noise-canceling silencer pads, which are extra thick. These pads absorb much of the vibration and noise that can so often be rather unpleasant.
- Easy to Clean – The sink is incredibly easy to clean and has a scratch-resistant finish, helping to make it an excellent option if you want a long-lasting sink.
- Versatile– The budget-friendly spihig is suitable for many commercial premises due to its exciting and modern specifications.
- Quality – Although it comes with many specifications that more expensive models come complete with, more premium options are available with superior quality.
- Premium Quality: This 33 inch stainless farmhouse sink made...
- Easy to Clean: The stainless steel kitchen sink corner is...
- Fast Drainage: The sloped bottom and X grooves in the...
This beautiful handmade sink from CELAENO is certainly pleasing to the eye, which is why we have chosen it as the best stainless steel farmhouse sink in terms of looks. And, it looks much more expensive than it really is.
However, make no mistake; this sink is designed to go the distance, having been made with 304 stainless steel.
Because it is handmade, it comes in various sizes, so there will be one to fit your kitchen. Even the sink bowl can reach between a depth of 9 or ten inches, depending on your individual needs.
Perfect for amateur chefs, the CELAENO has a professional appearance and would not look out of place in a professional kitchen setting. It could, in fact, be used in a professional kitchen, as heavy usage is no problem for this robust piece.
This sink comes complete with a stainless steel grid that is easily placed in the sink for drainage purposes and is very quiet. It also drains quickly, thanks to its X-marked design.
If you want to impress your friends and neighbors with a stunning handmade statement piece in your kitchen, then this sink might be the one for your home.
- Aesthetics – In terms of stunning design and craftsmanship, the CELAENO sink is second to none.
- Dependability – This sink is optimally designed for longevity, from its soundproofing technologies to its super easy-to-clean exterior.
- Adaptability – The CELAENO is forward-thinking enough in its design to be perfectly placed within either a domestic or professional kitchen setting.
- Cost – This sink is not the cheapest of our stainless farmhouse sinks, so the CELAENO may not be for you if you are on a budget.
- ✔[Larger and Deeper Space] This 33 stainless steel...
- ✔[Sturdy and Durable]: 1.5mm thicker real T304 16-gauge...
- ✔[Fast and Complete Drainage]: - This big apron front farm...
This apron sink from Mocoloo measures 33 x 21 x 10 inches and comes complete with fantastic accessories. When you purchase the farmhouse sink, Mocoloo provides a roll-up rack and bottom rinse grid, which are included as standard. These offer not just convenience but protection for your sink also.
The Mocoloo is manufactured with a heavily painted undercoating. This effectively protects from condensation, which can potentially hamper kitchen sinks.
The base of the apron front sink slopes slightly for hassle-free drainage. On top of this, it has almost unnoticeable curves, which make for a much easier cleaning process. And, just as importantly, it also means less chance of it rusting over time.
The sink comes in sizes from 24 inches to 36 inches, meaning it will fit almost any kitchen, including professional kitchens, and offers a great level of strength.
The Mocoloo looks like a traditional sink, but there’s a modern twist because of this model’s craftsmanship and design innovation.
Yet, thanks to its timeless classic style, there is nothing about this apron sink that will look out of place next to your kitchen cabinets and appliances.
- Accessories – Not many kitchen sinks come with a roll-up rack, which is a must-have for space-saving and convenience in any busy family home.
- Size – Unlike some kitchen sinks, this apron front sink comes in various sizes, so you can be confident that there will be a size to perfectly fit your kitchen.
- Convenience – This sink is made for convenience; its sloping base will drain the large sink in a matter of seconds, and it is effortless to clean – all thanks to its advanced design.
- Availability – Unfortunately, due to its popularity, the Mocoloo is sometimes prone to selling out quickly.
- DEEP FARM SINK WITH ACCESSORIES Premium 2 bowl partition...
- EASIEST FARM HOUSE SINK TO MAINTAIN Tight radius R10 curved...
- QUIETEST FARMERS SINK Cancel noise and vibration with 2.5x...
Another apron front sink, this double stainless steel model from ZUHNE is our pick for the most durable sink on the market today.
It s hard to deny it’s a beautiful sink, but it’s also incredibly robust and well-built.
And although it comes complete with a scratch protector grid for extra peace of mind, it is crafted using only the highest quality stainless steel. You can be confident that it won’t fall victim to any nasty blemishes or scratches for a very long time.
Another distinct perk of owning this model is that the sink doesn’t require any difficult and laborious manual scrubbing. The sink cleans well (and, just as importantly, easily), and it definitely won’t leave any unsightly watermarks.
ZUHNE offers a choice of two different sizes for this sink – depending on your needs, it can be purchased in either a 33-inch curved apron front or a 36-inch curved apron, depending on your needs.
It also comes with a handy colander set as well as two drain strainers.
The ZUHNE is a durable sink made to go the distance and hold up against any busy kitchen.
- Value for Money – The ZUHNE farmhouse sink is a quality apron sink that provides excellent value for money.
- Accessories – The addition of additional accessories is a definite draw for those concerned about scratches.
- Maintenance – Known as one of the foremost easiest farmhouse sinks to upkeep in terms of cleaning.
- Design – Not every household needs a dual bowl sink, which may be a drawback for some.
- The 36 black farmhouse sink is constructed with...
- This black farmhouse kitchen sink with Matte Black NANO...
- Workstation Ledges on the front and back provide a track,...
We chose the Sarlai kitchen sink because of its modern design and what a beautifully innovative modern design it has. Both sleek and smart, this sink is one for those who hold beauty in as high a regard as functionality.
Measuring at 33 x 22 x 10 inches, this sink will suit almost every type of kitchen design and blend in beautifully with your kitchen cabinets and appliances, all thanks to its aesthetically pleasing design and contemporary matte black finish.
But, it’s not only its design that is impressive; the Sarlai will stand the test of time.
This is thanks to its superior craftmanship and commercial-grade finish. It also comes equipped with cutting-edge anti-blockage technology, so you can ensure your drain won’t be at risk of backing up. It also won’t freeze, and it can withstand hotter temperatures with total ease.
It comes with a quality cutting board and rack, specifically designed to save you space within your kitchen.
- Appearance – Without a doubt, the Sarlai is one of the most stylish farmhouse sinks on the market today.
- Reviews – This sink has had overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers.
- Resilience – A solid, sturdy sink that can withstand extreme temperatures and won’t stretch easily.
- Affordability – This apron front sink is one of the more expensive options on our list.
- Sink Dimension(inch): 33" L x 21" W x 10" H.
- Premium 304 Series stainless steel construction, Scratch...
- Standard 3-1/2" Drain Opening That Fits the Most Common...
The Comllen model is a sink that can be used either within your home or in a restaurant-type setting, largely due to its very impressive size.
It measures 33 x 21 x 10 inches with a 3-1/2 inch opening, so it will easily fit almost any garbage disposal system.
The thickness of the stainless steel is 1.5 mm for added durability and resistance to wear and tear. And, it comes with very effective sound insulation makes for more pleasant usage.
The sink is a bold statement piece for any kitchen that will most likely exceed your expectations. It is comprised of brushed nickel and a premium satin finish. It also boasts a sleek design with rounded corners, so it’s easy to clean whilst also being pleasantly easy on the eye.
It is straightforward to install and will enhance almost every kitchen – without the need to redecorate!
So, if you have a big family, enjoy entertaining regularly, or simply have a large kitchen requiring a large sink, this from Comllen could be the perfect match for you.
- Price – A surprisingly cost-effective sink for those on a budget.
- Noise – The sink has been manufactured with sound-canceling properties at the forefront of its design.
- Installation – A quick and easy-to-install option.
- Availability – Since first being released, this sink has been quick to sell out due to its popularity.
- Constructed from stainless steel
- Farmhouse installation - sink will require special cabinets...
- Sink features dual basins with a 50/50 basin split
This premium option from Signature Hardware is the priciest model on our list, but it does not disappoint when it comes to its design and specs.
This model is truly built to last and comes with an impressive lifetime warranty and one that is well suited to any busy kitchen.
It measures 33 x 21 x 9 inches, so although it isn’t the deepest sink on our list, it can easily manage most kitchenware items, even stockpots. Being a dual sink with a 50/50 split ensures that you can multitask your way through dinner every time, allowing you to spend time on the things that really matter.
The rear drain location means there is more available space under the sink for storage. And, it is superbly sound absorbent as it comes complete with sound-dampening pads making it extremely quiet, and there is no risk of cabinet condensation underneath the sink.
This sink has a contemporary look and feel, thanks to the sink material having a gunmetal black PVD finish. Its stand-out matte gold coloring makes it the perfect talking point and a winning statement piece for your home.
- Quality– A robust sink that has been specifically designed to withstand the test of time.
- Reviews -Yet another sink on our list, which has outstanding reviews from many happy customers.
- Aesthetics – This sink is hard to beat in terms of a luxury look and feel.
- Accessories – The downside to this sink is that it doesn’t come complete with a basket strainer. However, these can be purchased separately.
- WORKSTATION SINK with integrated ledge that allows you to...
- SPACIOUS SINGLE BOWL: Deep sink with tight-radius corners...
- HEAVY-DUTY 16 GAUGE STEEL – Made with TRU16, the thickest...
Looking for a complete workstation to compliment your kitchen? Then look no further than the Kraus Kore Kitchen Sink.
Inspired by professional kitchens, the sink is simple to clean as it has been crafted from only the best materials.
It’s so good, in fact, that it has even been lauded as one of the toughest sinks available today.
The steel will not dull, in part due to the sink’s anti-water technology, making it ideal for even the busiest of kitchens, and not to mention its special Noise Defend soundproofing for quiet usage. As well as this, it has also been meticulously designed with easy draining in mind.
The workstation comes complete with an integrated ledge; this allows you to slide accessories across the sink. This is especially handy if your kitchen is short on space.
However, what makes this workstation truly complete is that it comes with a five-piece chef’s kit that includes a roll-up dish-drying rack, bamboo cutting board, dish grid, drain cover, and strainer.
This piece oozes statement-making style and pizazz, whilst being more than fit for purpose as part of a hectic kitchen, whether in your home or an upmarket professional kitchen.
- Accessories – The Kraus Kore comes with an impressive variety of accessories included as standard.
- Warranty – This sink comes with a lifetime limited warranty, providing extra peace of mind.
- Durability – It is manufactured using only TRU16 steel, the thickest stainless steel available on today’s market.
- Basin – The single bowl may be offputting to some.
- Modern styling: Combining the best in function and design,...
- 16 gauge stainless Expertly crafted from top-quality #304...
- Superior functionality: Subtle integral channels at the sink...
This spacious double bowl sink from Miligore offers generous dimensions not always preset in a double bowl sink. It combines superior functionality and design to create a high-quality sink with an impressive depth of 10 inches in each bowl, split 60/40.
The sink comes equipped with an X-shaped line on the base to allow a more effective flow, reducing the risk of clogging. This design also makes it especially straightforward to maintain.
It also comes with high-quality stainless grids and drains.
It’s low maintenance to clean and manage overall and has great resistance to dents and blemishes. It’s all too easy to soak knives and have them rub against your sink, but this hardy sink will not be affected because of the commercial-grade materials that it is manufactured from.
For this reason, this under-mount sink model is a hit with both architects and builders alike.
- Depth – Each of the two bowls is 10 inches deep, providing more than ample space for food prep and dishes.
- Design – A classic design that would blend in beautifully into almost every home kitchen.
- Price – This stainless steel farmhouse sink can be purchased at a very competitive price.
- Garbage Disposal – Garbage disposal units are not included with this sink, but they can be purchased separately if required.
Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink Buying Guide
Here we have run through some of the most common requirements when purchasing a farmhouse sink made from stainless steel.
Regardless of your budget, we are confident that there’s a farmhouse sink to meet your needs on our list of the ten best farmhouse sinks. We have compiled a choice of sinks, from budget-friendly to more premium options.
While choosing a farmhouse sink within your budget is always advisable, it’s essential to remember that ultimately, you get what you pay for. It cannot always be expected that a cheaper model will always deliver the same results or aesthetics as a more expensive model.
Size can be a difficult aspect of choosing which farmhouse sink to buy.
It is vital that before purchasing a sink that you are aware of the precise measurements of the available space in your kitchen.
Luckily, many farmhouse sinks now come in a variety of different sizes, meaning that no matter how big or small your kitchen area is, there will be one for you.
Many of the farmhouse sinks on our list come in many different sizes, and some are even handcrafted, so there’s a great variety to meet your needs.
Double or single bowl
The most obvious disadvantage of having a single bowl sink is that you won’t use multiple sinks simultaneously. However, you might not need to; if you don’t have a big family or need to spend too much time in the kitchen, a single bowl will usually suffice.
If, however, you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, a double bowl may benefit you; with a double sink, it is extremely easy to multitask. For example, you can keep one bowl for running water, while the other bowl can be kept for washing dishes.
There are many additional accessories and stainless steel appliances on the market to enhance your farmhouse sink, such as caddies, baskets, draining, and chopping boards. Many of these accessories can be bought separately, but it is a good idea to check that they will work with your particular farmhouse sink design.
While all farmhouse sinks have a wonderfully unique beauty, some designs are more stylish than others. Usually, those that are the most aesthetically superior come with the heftiest price tag.
If you are on the lookout for perfect functionality over design, consider checking out the low to mid-range options on our list.
Farmhouse sink material can and often do differ; from cast iron farmhouse sinks to ceramic farmhouse sinks, to even clay sinks, there is a lot of variety. However, one of the biggest benefits of owning a stainless steel piece is the impressive scratch-resistant nature of these metal sinks.
Almost all of the farmhouse sinks on our list are made with quality modern stainless steel. But it is important to note that most, if not all, sinks will eventually begin to bear the marks of wear and tear when washing dishes. It can be minimized by using racks to place your dishes on when you wash them alongside a drying rack.
While there is a lot of choice throughout today’s market, we think our review list of the top ten best farmhouse sinks made from stainless steel will help you on your way to making an informed purchase that you and your family will love for years to come.
Finally, we have answered some of your most frequently asked questions regarding purchasing the best farmhouse sink for your home, which you will find below.
Most stainless steel sinks are incredibly durable, but those at the higher end of the price scale tend to have superior durability. If you can purchase a premium farmhouse sink, you will find that it is likely to last for much longer than a cheaper version.
A benefit is that stainless steel appliances will not drastically change their appearance due to wear and tear, unlike a copper farmhouse sink, cast iron farmhouse sink, or a fireclay sink, for example.
One of the main appeals of a farmhouse sink is its ability to integrate into the design of almost any kitchen beautifully.
Of course, it all comes down to personal taste, but with our list of ten of the most impressive stainless steel sinks on the market today, we are confident you will find the one that is perfect for your very own kitchen design.
Many farmhouse sinks can be used in a professional kitchen. In fact, an apron sink is ideal to be used in the hospitality sector, given its great size and depth.
Many modern domestic farmhouse sinks were even designed based on models used specifically in a professional kitchen.
As there is an increasing demand for stainless steel farmhouse sinks, manufacturers are becoming increasingly aware of market competition, which is driving down the price of farmhouse sinks.
And, farmhouse sinks comprised of stainless steel are much cheaper than copper sinks, fireclay farmhouse sinks, and cast iron sinks too.