This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
One of the most important parts of any kitchen is the faucet. So, it goes without saying that you will want to ensure the faucet you are interested in will cover all of your needs. Luckily, Kraus offers an affordable yet sleek range of fantastic kitchen and bathroom faucets.
But which Kraus faucet is the best for your kitchen – and is it worth spending a little more for a better design?
Below you will find our in-depth Kraus faucet review – be sure to check out our top pick, the Kraus KPF-1603SFSMB. With its great price and amazing durability, it’s no wonder so many are flocking to own one!
Kraus is a contemporary sink and faucet manufacturer that is constantly bringing innovation to the plumbing world. Founded in 2007, Kraus’ main goal is to revolutionize bathroom and kitchen faucets.
Over the years, they’ve grown into a household name – offering an affordable but reliable product to thousands of customers each year.
They offer a fantastic range of faucets suited for both kitchen and bathroom use, so finding one to suit your needs shouldn’t be an issue.
Kraus Faucet Review – My Tops Picks at a Glance
Why You Should Consider Kraus Faucets
Almost all Kraus faucets are incredibly designed and offer a range of functions suited for homes of all types. On top of this, Kraus also covers a wide spectrum of prices, including budget faucets and luxury models.
One of the best features commonly found in Kraus faucets is their All-Brite technology. This wonderful addition helps reduce the amount of scuff and stain marks found on sinks, so you can proudly display your faucet for years to come.
The 8 Best Kraus Faucets
1. Best Overall - Kraus KPF-1603SFSMB Artec Pro 2-Function Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet
- SPOT-FREE FINISH: all-Brite spot free stainless steel finish...
- 2-FUNCTION FAUCET – POT FILLER provides aerated stream to...
- MAGNETIC DOCKING snaps spray head back into place for a...
The Kraus KPF-1603SFSMB Artec Pro is easily one of, if not the best kitchen faucets on the market today. This commercial-style faucet offers everything you could need in a kitchen sink, and won’t cost you an arm and a leg!
With a magnetic docking system and a spot-free stainless steel finish, this is incredibly easy to maintain. Simply wipe down the spray head once a week to remove any mineral build-up and ensure the flow is consistently powerful.
Kraus faucets are no slouch in the aesthetic department – and the Artec Pro is no different. You can expect a choice of up to 10 unique designs including antique bronze and matte black, which can really make your kitchen pop.
This deck-mounted faucet is also surprisingly durable thanks to its combined use of stainless steel and solid brass. The spit itself can be rotated 360 degrees, offering high levels of clearance and enough power to scrub away even the deepest of stains.
When it comes to Kraus faucets, few can compete with the compelling performance of the Artec Pro. This impressive deck-mounted kitchen faucet is suitable for anyone’s needs and can even be considered the best Kraus faucet model available today!
- High Flow Rate – The spout found on this Kraus kitchen faucet offers up to 1.8 gallons of water per minute.
- Durable Construction – Featuring a stainless steel sprout and a brushed brass body, this is an extremely durable kitchen faucet.
- Easy Maintenance – Both the nozzle and the spout itself are incredibly easy to clean thanks to a spot-free stainless steel finish.
- Aesthetics – With a choice of 10 styles, even the fussiest of buyers will find what they are looking for.
- Low Availability – As this is easily one of the best Kraus faucets available, it regularly sells out whenever it’s in stock.
This is one of the best commercial kitchen faucets you could buy for your home.
2. Best Value - Kraus FF-102SFS Allyn 100% Lead-Free Kitchen Water Filter Faucet, Spot Stainless Steel
- STAND-ALONE BEVERAGE FAUCET provides pure, fresh filtered...
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Solid brass construction and...
- SINGLE HANDLE FAUCET designed for quick and easy water...
When it comes to value, few Kraus faucets can compete with the Kraus FF-102SFS Allyn. This impressive kitchen faucet is not only extremely affordable, but it is also extremely high-quality which is perfect for bargain hunters.
Featuring a stainless steel build, this Kraus kitchen faucet is designed to last. Stainless steel is known for its anti-rust properties and its fantastic durability, which is why it is one of the best faucet materials when it comes to bathroom and kitchen faucets.
One of the best features found on this Kraus faucet is its stand-alone beverage faucet. It offers fresh filtered water on demand, so you don’t need to spend even more money on an additional filtration system.
The design itself is is ADA compliant and provides an incredibly easy-to-install deck-mounted method. All the mounting hardware you need to install this superb kitchen faucet is included in your purchase.
If you are on the market for a cheap but impressive kitchen faucet, then the Kraus FF-102SFS Allyn may very well be the faucet you have been searching for. With a fantastic price-to-performance ratio, be sure to keep your eye on this product!
- Easy-to-Install – Deck mounting installation is incredibly straightforward.
- Durability – The stainless steel design is rust and stain-resistant and is designed to last you a lifetime.
- Affordable – Superb pricing makes this faucet an incredible option for anyone who is on a tight budget.
- Base Design – The base found on this product is fairly small and may require additional rubber washing.
- Low Availability – Due to its affordability, the Kraus FF-102SFS Allyn regularly sells out.
3. Best For Easy Installation -Kraus KPF-1603SFSMB Artec Pro 2-Function Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet
- SPOT-FREE FINISH: all-Brite spot free stainless steel finish...
- 2-FUNCTION FAUCET – POT FILLER provides aerated stream to...
- MAGNETIC DOCKING snaps spray head back into place for a...
Installing a faucet can be challenging, especially if you have never done it before. On top of this, if you are on a tight budget, then you may not be able to afford a plumber to do it for you. Out of the Kraus faucet reviews, the KPF-1603SFSMB is my definitely favorite budget-friendly option.
Easy installation is the name of the game here, as the Artec Pro has been designed to be as accessible as possible. Wave goodbye to expensive installation fees as even amateur DIYers should be able to install this kitchen faucet with minimal fuss.
Surprisingly, for a faucet, this affordable, aesthetics have also been taken into consideration. Kraus offers a stellar array of designs that will look great in any kitchen, so you won’t need to look far for a style that appeals to you.
One of the most sought-after additions in modern faucets is a magnetic docking system, something that is included in the design of this product. The spray head easily snaps back into place after use, protecting it from damage and keeping it secure.
If you are unfamiliar with faucet installation, but you are looking to purchase a brand new faucet for your kitchen, then consider this product. Not only is it incredibly easy to install but it also offers a powerful cleaning experience!
- Installation – This deck-mount faucet can be installed in less than an hour.
- Magnetic Docking – The spray head snaps back into place after use thanks to a magnetic docking system.
- Maintenance – Both the nozzles and the spout itself are easy to clean and maintain helping this faucet last a lifetime.
- Short Reach – In terms of length, the additional spray nozzle could be slightly longer and a bit more flexible.
- Handle Temperature – The handle itself can quickly become hot if using hot water for long periods.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: The elegant and ergonomic Oletto faucet...
- HIGH-ARC SPOUT offers more room for oversized items –...
- DUAL-FUNCTION SPRAYHEAD with aerated stream for everyday...
When it comes to Kraus kitchen faucet reviews, appearance can be incredibly important – especially if you have a unique-looking kitchen or bathroom. Thankfully, you won’t need to look far for a gorgeous faucet as the Kraus KPF-2820SFACB Oletto will complement any décor.
Available in a selection of colors, from brushed bronze to a stainless steel finish, few faucets can boast the customizability that this one can. The tap itself provides a traditional single-lever design that is extraordinarily easy to use.
On top of its aesthetics, this kitchen faucet boasts impressive functionality sure to impress anyone. The high-arced spout utilizes reach technology gives you the means to flex and pivot the hose used in this faucet to rinse out those hard-to-reach stains.
The easy-to-clean nozzles also provide a dual-function spray head giving you a choice of how powerful the stream is. So whether you need an everyday soft stream or a powerful blast for stubborn stains, this faucet offers everything you could need.
Anyone who can appreciate a range of aesthetic options will instantly fall in love with the Kraus KPF-2820SFACB Oletto faucet!
- Aesthetics – This Kraus KPF faucet is available in a selection of colors including matte black and brushed gold.
- Dual-function Spray Head – The Spray head found on this Kraus faucet offers multiple nozzle options for a range of cleaning tasks.
- High-arc Spout – Reach technology helps you get the most out of this powerful kitchen faucet.
- Installation – Screwing the headpiece onto the hose can be a little tricky if you have never done it before.
- Price – Although it offers everything you need, the price is a little higher for a mid-range pull-down faucet.
- PERFECT MATCH: Create breathtaking modern style and redefine...
- CORROSION-RESISTANT FINISH will not fade or tarnish over...
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION: Both faucets are made with...
When it comes to luxury-style faucets, few manufacturers are as esteemed as Kraus. A great example of this is the Kraus KPF-3125-FF-101BG Urbix, a high-quality luxury faucet suitable for kitchens of all styles.
Offering a stellar modern design that is sure to impress even the fussiest of people, this luxury kitchen faucet is easy to recommend. Available in a choice of aesthetic styles, from a unique matte black and red aesthetic to a traditional chrome design, this faucet will complement any kitchen décor.
As you expect from a luxury design, this faucet is no slouch in the durability department. It features a corrosion-resistant finish that helps prevent your chosen style from fading over time. The stainless steel finish used is also rust and stain-resistant.
Additional functionality has also been considered as this kitchen faucet comes with a unique bridge faucet and a separate water filter tap. Alongside the bridge faucet, you can also find a handy side sprayer offering an all-encompassing stream-to-spray function.
Luxury faucets are the perfect addition to any kitchen design and can improve your general home comfort. If you are looking to splash out on a deck-mounted faucet, then the Kraus KPF-3125-FF-101BG Urbix comes highly recommended.
- Aesthetic Options – This Kraus faucet comes in a wide range of colors and unique aesthetic options.
- Side Sprayer – An additional side-sprayer faucet offers additional functionality suitable for rinsing away tough stains.
- Solid Construction – Thanks to the use of both brass and stainless steel, this bridge faucet is incredibly durable.
- Price – As this is a luxury faucet, the price may be out of range for anyone who is on a tight budget.
- Installation –This faucet does not offer support for direct connection methods.
- COMMERCIAL-STYLE FAUCET is both flexible and functional,...
- 3-FUNCTION SPRAYHEAD with large non-slip rubber button...
- all-Brite SPOT FREE STAINLESS STEEL FINISH prevents water...
The more you can get out of a purchase, the higher the performance to price ratio. The Kraus KPF-1690SFS Britt easily offers an impressive performance-to-price ratio thanks to its superb dual functionality.
Whether you are planning on washing dirty vegetables before use or you are looking to rinse out grease stains from clothes, this faucet has it all. Quickly switch between a powerful spray or an aerated stream using the toggle found on the spray head itself.
A single-handle design provides precise temperature control and ensures this Kraus kitchen faucet can be installed in even the smallest of spaces. The spout itself also features reach-technology giving you full control over spray-head, something that is often forgotten on products this affordable.
Kraus has also included their impressive all-Brite technology helping reduce the number of fingerprints and dull spots on the entire faucet.
One of the most important considerations when choosing a faucet is functionality. Ideally, you will want your chosen faucet to offer a range of functions at an affordable cost. Which is something the Kraus Britt faucet has perfected!
- Price – The Kraus Britt is competitively priced and is an ideal option for anyone on a budget.
- Dual-Function – Switch between two spray types with ease thanks to a handy toggle found on the spray head.
- Single-Handle Design – Find the ideal temperature and switch between power levels with minimal fuss.
- Spray-Head – Although powerful, the material quality of the spray-head itself could be slightly improved.
- Tall Spout – The tall sprout means this may not be suited for use in smaller kitchen areas.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Suitable for an endless range of projects,...
- SPOT-FREE STAINLESS STEEL FINISH prevents water spots and...
- INSTALLATION-READY: Pre-attached waterlines and all mounting...
Most of the Kraus faucet reviews featured today are mainly designed for use in the kitchen, but what if you are looking for a bathroom faucet? Look no further – the Kraus KVF-1220SFS Ramus is perfectly designed for use in the bathroom.
This simple bathroom faucet offers everything you need in bathroom sinks without all the unnecessary bells and whistles. It features a universal design, which is perfect for bathrooms of all types, and can you save a lot of money when it comes to installation.
Durability has thankfully been considered as the Kraus KVF-1220SFS Ramus is crafted from high-quality stainless steel. This means it’s not only built to withstand constant use, but it is also extremely easy to clean.
Inside this bathroom faucet, you can also find a water-saving aerator. An aerator can help prevent limescale build-ups and can also lower your water usage by up to 20% without sacrificing performance.
With so many fantastic faucets on the market designed specifically for kitchen use, it can be hard to find an impressive bathroom sink. Thankfully, the Kraus KVF-1220SFS Ramus is the perfect faucet for use in any modern bathroom.
- Water-saving Aerator – Kraus has included a high-quality aerator inside this faucet that lowers your water usage and prevents limescale.
- Easy Installation – The Kraus KVF-1220SFS Ramus comes with pre-attached waterlines and all the necessary mounting hardware making installation a breeze.
- Spot-free Stainless Steel – The Stainless Steel used is easy to clean and features a rust-resistant design.
- Water Flow – The water flow passing through this faucet may feel too weak for some people.
- No Aesthetic Options – Unlike a large number of Kraus Models, the Ramus does not offer a range of styles.
This is one of our top rated bathroom faucets.
- SPOT-FREE FAUCET with easy-clean all-Brite Stainless Steel...
- REACH TECHNOLOGY with easy-retract hose and swivel adapter...
- SECURE DOCKING: spray head clicks firmly into place with no...
Design is an important facet of any purchase. Thankfully, the Kraus KPF-1674SFS Merlin features a remarkable streamlined design. The unique curved style and traditional use of stainless steel make this faucet a valid accompaniment to any existing kitchen or bathroom décor.
The 1-hole installation method is a breeze and can be installed by almost anyone. This saves you money on costly plumber bills, which is something that anyone can appreciate. Kraus has included their All-Brite technology, which ensures stains are easily wiped away.
As you have come to expect from Kraus faucets, the Merlin makes use of reach technology to provide an easy-to-use spray nozzle. Simply pull the spray head out of the docking system and you will have access to a highly flexible cleaning tool.
A bonus to an already well-thought-out package is the inclusion of a dual-function toggle. This gives you the means to quickly choose the best spray type for your current cleaning task. The Kraus KPF-1674SFS Merlin is an excellent faucet and should be considered for anyone kitchen renovation!
- Unique Design – Featuring a sleek curved design, this faucet will look fantastic in any kitchen layout.
- Reach Technology – Kraus’ reach technology is a fantastic addition and truly adds a whole new layer to this kitchen faucet.
- Tall Spout – The tall spout ensures you will have enough room to wash even the largest of dishes in your sink.
- No Deck Plate – The lack of a deck plate means you may have to purchase one for certain kitchen installations.
- Water Flow – In terms of power, the water flow found on this faucet could be slightly stronger.
Kraus Faucet Review: Picking the Right Faucet for your Kitchen
If you are a fan of unique designs and décor, then you will want to consider the appearance of your chosen faucet. Aesthetics can play a large role in deciding which product is worth investing in, and faucets are no different.
There is a range of different styles currently on the market from traditional stainless steel options to rustic stone designs. With so much choice available, you will easily be able to find the right faucet appearance for your tastes.
In terms of guidance, we would recommend you choose the faucet that appeals to you the most. No one can tell you what aesthetics you should go for, so as long as you are happy with its style and it complements your existing décor, it will be right for you.
Temperature plays a vital role when it comes to faucets. You will want high levels of hot water without it being too hot, and vice versa. Finding the perfect balance can be tricky, but your plumber should be able to offer you the best range of high hots and low colds.
In terms of settings on your faucet, you will want to be able to quickly switch between hot and cold water. Most faucets will feature a single-lever or dial function to let you choose the right temperature for your current task.
Everyone has their ideal water pressure, so this should always be considered before you purchase a new faucet. Higher levels of water pressure can help you easily get rid of tough stains, but it will use more water, which in turn will increase the costs of your water bill.
On the other hand, a lower water pressure faucet is better for the environment and cheaper too. However, softer water pressure may not be powerful enough to rinse through grease and stains.
Finding the perfect balance can be tricky, but as long as you know what you are looking for, then you shouldn’t need to look too far. Most faucets will have a rough breakdown of their water pressure levels, but if not, be sure to check out customer reviews.
An extremely popular addition to modern faucets is the ability to seamlessly switch between spray functions. The two most common spray types are a powerful stream or a softer spray. Multiple spray types can be a great boon to your chosen faucet, but it will typically hike up the price.
If you can find an affordable faucet that offers multiple spray functions, then we would highly recommend you consider picking it up. However, if you are worried about spending too much on a faucet, then you could save money by opting for a single-spray model.
Although most faucets will require a plumber to install correctly, you will still want to think about installation before you make a purchase. Some faucets will require specific layouts and may not be compatible with your kitchen or bathroom design.
You will also need to consider whether or not you can afford a plumber to come and install your new faucet for you. There are a few Kraus faucets on the market that shouldn’t be too difficult to install, so you may be able to save yourself some money and install it yourself.
There are a few different installation types on the market from pull-down faucets to deck-mounted designs. With so many installation types it can be hard to know exactly which is best suited for your purposes.
Thankfully, most Kraus faucets come supplied with all the mounting hardware you need. But if you are at a complete loss, then be sure to ask a plumber you trust to give you a hand.
The finish of a faucet can impact both its aesthetics and its durability. One of the most common types of finish you will find in terms of faucets is a stainless steel finish. Stainless steel is incredibly durable and also looks great for years.
If you are after a unique style, then you may be interested in a bronze or solid brass finish. However, if durability is what you are looking for, then you will struggle to find a better finish than traditional stainless steel.
Spout Height And Reach
A taller spout will usually offer you more flexibility when it comes to washing dishes. However, taller designs may not be suited for smaller kitchens. This means, if space is limited, you may need to sacrifice the size of your faucet’s spout.
Typically, you will want your spout to be anywhere between 12 to 15 inches tall, as this will offer enough space in your sink for most dishes without being too tall. The reach of your sink will also need to be considered, especially if it features a pull-out nozzle.
In terms of reach length, you will your spout reach to be between 4 and 8 inches to get the most flexible wash. The longer the reach, the more room you will have for washing dishes.
The main reason most people will invest in a brand new faucet is its functionality. You don’t want to spend money on a faucet that struggles to rinse plates and remove stains. Before you start browsing Kraus faucets, you will want to consider what functionality you expect from your chosen faucet.
Do you want your faucet to feature a water-filtration system? Will you be able to make use of a side-spraying system? Is a touchless design something you truly need? Ensuring you know exactly what you want out of a faucet can help you save a lot of money.
If you are on a strict budget, then you should consider what functionality you don’t need from your faucet. As long as your chosen product can wash plates and hands with ease, then you may not need to spend additional money just for a few small extras.
Price should always be a consideration when it comes to purchasing brand new goods. You don’t want to spend a large sum of money on a low-quality product. One of the best ways you can ensure you don’t spend more than you need to is to set yourself a budget.
Try to determine what features you can live without and whether or not specific additions are worth paying more for. By limiting yourself to a realistic budget, you may also find a product that is more likely to cover your needs without all the added bells and whistles.
Almost every additional feature, such as touchless technology and variable spray heads will impact the cost. So the less you care about bonus features, the more money you are going to save yourself in the long run!
Frequently Asked Questions
In the US, Kraus is an extremely popular brand of faucets. They offer high-quality sinks at affordable costs, so they appeal to a wide range of people. If you are looking for quality and are on a tight budget, then Kraus may be the manufacturer for you.
One of the first things you will need to consider is how much you are willing to spend on a brand new kitchen faucet. Kraus offers a fantastic range of faucets suited to budgets of all sizes, so you will want to set yourself a budget so you know which range is best suited to your needs.
You will also need to consider the installation type, as some methods may not be suitable for your kitchen layout. As long as your chosen faucet is affordable and can be installed in your home then it is a suitable purchase.
Typically, you can expect your Kraus faucet to last anywhere between 10 and 20 years. This will of course depend on your chosen model, but you can expect at least 10 years from any Kraus product on the market.
Almost all of Kraus’ products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty will cover factors such as defects in materials and the workmanship of your faucet under normal working conditions. Warranty is an excellent addition to any purchase!
Unlike some faucet brands, Kraus offers a fantastic variety of models across a range of pricing ranges. However, an average Kraus faucet should set you back anywhere between $100 to $150, with luxury options being slightly more expensive.
Knowing which faucet is best suited to your needs can be extremely challenging. With such a wide selection available today each with unique benefits and drawbacks, it can be hard to know whether a specific model is right for you.
We hope our reviews for the top 8 Kraus faucet models have helped you find the perfect faucet for your next kitchen renovation.
If not, then be sure to keep our handy buyer’s guide in mind so you know exactly what to look out for when comparing kitchen and bathroom faucets.
I hope this Kraus faucet review was helpful!