This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
A faucet is one of the most important aspects of any kitchen or bathroom. That’s why Peerless provides an endless number of quality faucets, at an everyday low price. With so many great faucet options, it can be hard to choose the right model for your counter space.
Peerless consistently receives some of the top reviews with its fairly-priced line of faucets, but be sure to check out our top pick – the Peerless 2-Handle Sink Faucet.
This product has a budget-friendly price, is easy to install and is durable enough to last for years to come.
So, let’s jump into our Peerless faucet review – you’re sure to find a faucet you’ll love in our extensive list!
Peerless is owned and operated by Masco Corporations, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in home construction and manufacturing home improvement products.
Their Peerless line of products focuses on producing low-budget, value faucets for everyday consumers – without compromising on style.
Peerless Faucet Review – My Tops Picks at a Glance
Why You Should Consider Peerless Faucets
Aside from their budget pricing, Peerless faucets have a wide range of benefits. The brand offers a vast selection of bathroom and kitchen faucets, with numerous designs and styles to choose from.
Peerless faucets are made to be easily installed and designed with efficient water flow to help you save water. On top of this, all Peerless products are ADA compliant, and covered by a limited lifetime warranty to protect you against unlikely manufacturer defects.
The 8 Best Peerless Faucets
Below you’ll find our collection of in-depth, reliable Peerless kitchen faucet reviews. Hopefully, this section will help you find the best product for you.
If you’re still struggling, make sure to check out our faucet buyer’s guide at the end of the article. We’ll go through all the important factors you should be looking for when buying a new faucet.
- INSTALLATION: Designed to fit 2-hole or 3-hole centerset...
- THREADED SPOUT: The threaded spout of the faucet makes hose...
- PURCHASE SUPPLY LINES SEPARATELY: Standard supply lines are...
With an easy installation process, dynamic spout design, and an attractive price point, you’ll struggle to find another product that beats out this utility faucet. For this reason, we had no choice but to give it our “Best Overall” award.
The faucet is equipped with a high arc threaded spout, making it handy for quick hose attachments. This feature is particularly useful and makes the faucet ideal for a range of everyday tasks. The water flow is controlled via two easy-to-use knobs on either side of the spout.
- Budget-Friendly – It will be hard to find a similarly well-rounded product at this price.
- Installation – Simple installation will have you feeling like a building pro.
- Threaded spout – Makes great use for an outdoor, laundry, or bar faucet.
- Design – A high arc stem allows for more space in your sink area.
- Material – Although the materials are good for the price, they can’t compete with more expensive options.
This is one of the more popular utility faucets.
- ADA Compliant
- 1/2-Inch IPS Connection
- 1 Gallons per Minute
A 20-inch retractable hose with multiple spray functions is what makes the Peerless Apex the most reliable pull-down kitchen faucet. The retractable hose makes those hard-to-reach areas in deep sinks easily accessible.
Make everyday kitchen tasks feel easy with the high arc, 360 degrees swivel spout. The spout clears up space in your sink, allowing you to focus on getting the job done.
- Feature-packed – Integrated with so many amazing features you’ll question why you didn’t get it sooner.
- Functionality – Able to tackle any sort of task you can throw at it with its amazing range of functions.
- Installation – Fits both 1 and 3-hole installation, which can be done with ease by yourself.
- Price – Runs at a pretty high price that may be expensive for some buyers.
- Low stock – One of the highest in demand-pull downs on the market because of its capabilities.
Finding a durable faucet for under $75 is no easy task. This Peerless single handle is exactly that, however, and is easily the best value option on our list. The faucet is built from high-quality brass for efficient and long-lasting performance.
The amazing thing about this product is that it manages to be very affordable without sacrificing on the functionality you need for an everyday-use faucet. You can expect impressive water flow, simple installation, and an efficient design that keeps your water bills to a minimum.
- Pricing – You won’t find a more appealing single-handle faucet at such an unbeatable price.
- Reliable – Top-quality materials provide long-lasting use over time, making it an excellent choice for busy kitchens.
- Installation – So easy to install, you can do it yourself in under an hour.
- Low stock – Consistently sold out for the price to value it offers.
- Mounting setup – Only fits a 3-hole mounting setup.
Great functions at an inexpensive price make this Peerless faucet the best single handle. A sturdy spout that is equipped with 360-degree rotation allows for convenient water flow around your sink.
Available under $75 and backed by some of the best faucet reviews of any Peerless product, it earns the title of best single handle faucet.
- Affordable – You’ll struggle to find better quality at such a competitive price.
- Design – Classic design that looks and feels great every time you use it.
- Functionality – So many great abilities built into a single-handle faucet
- Low stock – Often sold out due to it offering a great design and function for the price.
- 1.8 gpm, 6.8 L/min
- ADA compliant when installed properly
- Compliant with California and Vermont low-lead legislation
Looking for great features like a high arc 360-degree spout, side sprayer, and modern design? Then our best two-handle kitchen faucet has got you covered in all areas.
The high arc 360-degree function allows for an easy rotation that doesn’t get in the way of your sink. Multiple water flow selections built into the side sprayer help make those tough jobs a walk in the park.
- Aesthetic – Contemporary design that will make any kitchen look modern and complete.
- Features – With these many features, every kitchen task can feel like a breeze.
- ADA Compliant – Accessible to use for anyone with disabilities.
- Installation – Only fits 3-hole mounting setup.
- Price – A bit more expensive than the cheaper options because of its design.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: You can install with confidence,...
- EASY INSTALLATION: Designed to fit 4-hole, 8-inch...
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: The high arc design swivels 360 degrees...
For top-quality under $80, This Peerless two-handle kitchen faucet is the best budget choice. Built with a high arc rotating spout and side sprayer with multiple water flow functions.
It’s our best overall budget-friendly option because it provides all the functions and style of a top range faucet without budging on the price.
- Affordable – Budget-friendly price will leave you wondering how you got so much ability at this asking price.
- Features – You’ll have a hard time finding another product with as many useful features as this one.
- Installation – Only fits the 4-hole mounting setup.
- Fits 1 or 3-hole 8-in installations
- Deckplate Included
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: You can install with confidence,...
If you want amazing performance with a luxury design, then this Peerless single-handle kitchen faucet hits the mark – and beyond!
With a 20-inch pull-down spout head, 360 degrees swivel, multiple spray options, you will be operating with leisure. A modern-day design will compliment any kitchen surface and complete your kitchen look.
- Features – Comes equipped with all the functionality a customer could ask for.
- Design – Contoured to look luxurious, ready to complement any kitchen area.
- Price – On the higher end of the spectrum for pricing because of the quality and capability.
- Fits 1 or 3-hole 4 in. installations with optional deck...
- Includes optional 6-1/16 in. deck plate for 3-hole...
- Includes matching finish 50/50 pop-up drain assembly
Though it’s a bathroom faucet, the Peerless Elmhurst makes our list for just how easy it is to install, with an instruction manual that anyone can follow along with. If you’re worried about installing your faucet, trying out the Elmhurst in your kitchen might be the way to go.
Coming equipped with everything necessary for quick installation, you can have it running within minutes. What’s more, it’s backed by a lifetime limited warranty to ensure confidence with installation – and use – for years to come.
- Installation – Installing is efficient and easy to do by yourself.
- Mounting – Fits 1, 3, and 4 hole installation methods.
- Price – One of the more higher-priced single handle faucets offered from Peerless.
Peerless Faucet Buying Guide
Peerless offers many faucets in a wide selection and style, which can make choosing the right Peerless faucet for your home challenging.
Thankfully, most reviews consider Peerless to be a modern, long-lasting, and affordable faucet brand. Making sure you choose the right kitchen faucet is vital – but how do you know what to choose?
There is a lot to consider when purchasing a new faucet, that’s why our buying guide provides a comprehensive breakdown of everything you need to know. Keep reading to find out more!
The pricing of Peerless faucets depends on the design and basic functions the faucet will provide. The majority of Peerless’ most popular models can be found in the $50-$100 range. Though their higher-quality models can be more expensive, they are always competitively priced.
Peerless produces quality products at great price points. So, whether you’re looking at a single handle, two handles, or pull-down faucet there is an affordable choice for you when you choose a Peerless faucet.
When looking at new Peerless faucets you need to choose the right design to meet your needs and match your kitchen style. The main designs to choose from are single-handle, two-handle, and pull-down faucets.
Both single and two-handle faucets are an excellent choice and can come equipped with a side spray to offer extra functionality in reaching your sink. A pull-down faucet is an all-in-one faucet and sprayer, with a built-in retractable spout head and multiple spray functions.
The next decision is choosing between a standard spout or a high arc faucet. While standard spouts offer basic functionality, a high arc spout allows for more room in your sink. The spout design is important as it reflects the basic functionality and looks of your faucet.
The mounting setup will let you know what faucets fit with your sinkholes. The four main installation types are center set, widespread, single-hole and wall-mounted. These installations types are designed to fit a set number of holes, ranging from one, two, three, or four-hole installation types.
Check out our Center set vs Single hole faucet guide to decide what’s right for you.
Be sure to check under your sink for the appropriate number of holes before purchasing. Different models like a single-hole or a center set can fit multiple sinkhole types and allow you to include a soap dispenser.
From there you will need to measure the distance from each of the furthest holes, however, the general standard is 4, 6, or 8 inches in length. Peerless faucets are designed for easy installation and are backed by a lifetime limited warranty to ensure your mounting setup is completed to satisfaction.
Read more: 4in vs 8 inch faucets
Water pressure is measured by PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) at an average between 40-60 PSI and GPM (Gallons Per Minute) at an average of 1.8 gallons per minute.
The standard water pressure for Peerless faucets is 60 PSI for optimal water flow but can be adjusted to the consumer’s choice.
A Peerless kitchen faucet delivers water at a standard of 1.8 gallons per minute to be water efficient. The water flow of bathroom faucets tends to be lower at 1.0 gallons per minute.
There are quite a few finishes for Peerless kitchen and bathroom faucets. For kitchen faucets, you can choose from Matte Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Stainless, or a Chrome finish.
With a bathroom faucet, you can choose from Polished Brass, Matte Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, or Chrome. All Peerless finishes are built to prevent mineral deposits from building up, so regardless of your choice you can have faith in the quality and aesthetic of your kitchen finish.
Also Read: Brushed Nickel vs Chrome Finish
When looking at spray functions for kitchen faucets, for functionality a Peerless pull-down faucet is your best option. Pull-down faucets come with a stream and shower spray function that delivers water to your specification.
Peerless does offer single and two handle models with the same spray functionality, however tend to be higher on price. If you are just looking at a simple one-handle, or two-handle faucet make sure to check if they can come equipped with a side spray for functional use.
All Peerless faucets come with an adjustable handle to allow you to choose your desired temperature.
Pull down and single handle faucets will come with one adjustable handle that regulates both hot and cold temperatures. A two-handle faucet will have one dedicated to hot, and the other to cold. This allows you to adjust your faucet to the desired water temperature for every use.
Height and Spout Reach
Measuring the spout height and reach will ensure your faucet is centered in your sink. The spout reach is measured from the base of the faucet out to the water flow area. When measuring the spout height, start from the countertop of your sink to the highest point of your spout.
When deciding on the right faucet for your sink you always need to consider the spout height and its reach. A pull-down faucet will allow you to extend your spout and is optimal for use on deep sinks. A standard spout doesn’t offer much height compared to a high arc spout that is built with a higher arc to stay out of the way when washing.
Peerless faucets are one of the most popular brands of value-priced faucets on the market.
Many customers recommend Peerless faucets as they maintain reliable quality and design at affordable prices.
The main points of interest in a Peerless faucet are the installation type and design. You want to make sure the faucet you’re looking for can first be installed properly with the design you want. You can do this by looking under your sink to determine the set number of installation holes it has.
The design is the second most important for functionality and will let you know if it works with your sinkhole setup. Single handle and pull-down faucets can fit a variety of sinkhole types, while two handles only fit setups with three or four holes.
The price depends on the make and model of your faucet, while more affordable options are out there expect to spend $100 for your new faucet.
On average bathroom faucets, from Peerless can range anywhere between $40-$300, while Peerless kitchen faucets can range from $50-$400.
All Peerless products come with parts and finish lifetime limited warranty for five years from the date of purchase. Masco Corporation states that all products from Peerless faucet manufacturers are backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
This limited warranty will repair or replace any product that proves to be defective while under the warranty period. The Peerless Limited lifetime warranty is only applicable in North America.
Peerless offers outdoor faucets and many of their products can be used outside, however, proper supply lines are required for installation. Supply lines are normally pre-built with the house and provide water flow from the mainline to each fixture.
Check with a registered plumber to make sure your home has compatible supply lines for outdoor use.
There can be a lot of options and factors to choose from when finding the perfect kitchen or bathroom faucet. It’s always best to look for a faucet that looks great in your kitchen, while still providing the functionality needed for everyday use.
All Peerless faucets are ADA compliant, and covered by a lifetime limited warranty to make sure you are satisfied.
I hope this Peerless faucet review was helpful!
I’m confident that one of the best Peerless faucets from this list could be the right faucet for you. If not, be sure to check out some of the other most popular faucet brands.